Clintwood @ Rye Cove boys were postponed due to power outage in RC.
Clintwood @ Rye Cove boys were postponed due to power outage in RC.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Science Hll 90 Gate City 60
TN High 57 VA High 47
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Hurley by 12 over Appalachia.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Scores per Coalfield...
Boys
Twin Springs 46 Coeburn 31
Hurley 49 Appalachia 37
Castlewood 71 Ervinton 17
J.I. Burton 56 Jenkins (KY) 46
Girls
J.J. Kelly 34 Gate City 31
Coeburn 39 Twin Springs 23
Ervinton 54 Castlewood 37
St. Paul 67 Thomas Walker 59
Castlewood's not the greatest team in the world either. I could only imagine just how bad Ervinton really is.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks